Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms apply to your use as an individual of our web site sds-mylearning.co.uk. By visiting this web site you are bound by these terms and agree that you have read and understood them.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material or content provided as part of this web site belong to the SDS Group, except those belonging to other parties. You may download material for your own use, but in doing so, no right, title or interest in any downloaded material is transferred to you. Any other use of the material and content of the web site is strictly prohibited. You must not copy, reproduce, transmit, download, publish or distribute for commercial exploitation any material without our written consent.
While we are careful to ensure the accuracy of any information published on the web site, the SDS Group cannot make any representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this web site or its content. Neither can we be liable for damages arising from the use and/or misuse of this web site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including, without limitation, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss or damage to property and claims of third parties.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or withdraw, either temporarily or permanently, any part of the web site without notice to you. We will not be liable to you in any way for any modification or withdrawals of this service.
Please be aware that you use this web site at your own risk.
The web site contains hyperlinks to web sites run by companies other than the SDS Group. We do not control, and are not responsible for, any other web sites made available from or through the web site. We do not give any guarantees about their content or how they work. You access and use these web sites at your own risk, and will need to keep to any conditions of use that apply to those web sites.
As far as the relevant laws allow, The SDS Group nor any other members of the SDS Group of companies, shareholders, officers, shareholders, staff or other organisations connected to us give you any guarantees that:
- there will be no problems with how you use the web site; or
- the computer or server you use to log on to the web site is free of viruses or other harmful programs.
Limits to our liability
Under no circumstances will the SDS Group or any other organisation or person involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the web site be liable for any loss of: profits; business or business opportunities; health and sickness; savings you expect to make; goodwill; use of corrupted information; or information. The SDS Group is not liable to you for any loss whether it is because we have not kept to our obligations or contract, because of something we have not done, or as a result of:
- using or relying on the web site;
- not being able to use the web site;
- any mistake, fault, failure to do something, missing information, or virus on the web site or if it does not work properly because of incidents outside of our control such as (but not limited to) interruptions to communication and networks and circumstances beyond our control;
- theft, destruction of information or a party gaining unlawful access to our records, programs or services without our permission; goods, products, services or information received through or advertised on the web site or any links provided by the web site; or
- any information, data, message or other material which you e-mail, post, upload, reproduce, send, or otherwise distribute or receive using the web site.
If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions, or would like to use any of the material on this web site for presentations or in publications, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.